Monday 26 January 2015

Love is in the air...

and it's there when I look in your eyes...


Valentine's Day... Mother's Day...

I'm on the search for quirky love tokens... 


Our little table top shop was left quite dizzy and depleted after Christmas
so I have been enjoying a rest and slowly replenishing.

Here's this month's favourites...
(not sure I can part with Queen Buzzy Bee, I love her eyes).



I have to admit that our 'Toys Were Us' department is always
more popular than my crafty bits so I thought I'd try making some simple dolls
(with nice eyes).


This is Fiona


and this is Bruce.

They like to watch the news together.


I have high hopes for these two.


Then there's the trolls...

I offered them a makeover and they all jumped in the bath.


Is there a collective noun for a group of trolls?
I wonder...a troop, a treasure, a trolley?


A rack?

I did try bleaching the PINK hair but it wouldn't shift.

These three offered to help at our next market...
the others are clinging to their seasonal outfits for now.
(it's those eyes again).


Bashful eyes...


I think she only has eyes for a diamond!


Talking of collective nouns...
did you know that a group of mice
is called a 'mischief'?


I love collective nouns
and I love a happy ending...


Crafty ways make lovely days.

EE xx



7 comments:

  1. hahaha, those trolls made me laugh out loud, Brilliant photos! Where on earth did you find them? Have not seen any for years! Suzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of loveliness in todays post E.E. I am not surprised to read that your toys area is very popular - you present them so well, they are all just gorgeous. Those trolls, yes its the eyes & the smiley faces I think. I love them, I am so glad they get to have a bath together at your house :-) Your new dolls are rather gorgeous too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! Not seven yet...Still dark...This made me really laugh!
    Nearly spilt my first lemon tea! Brilliant!

    Trolls look really great....BUT! Hey! Leave the hair....AS IS!
    No messing with the 'PINK' :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HaHa! Not seven yet...Still dark...This made me really laugh!
    Nearly spilt my first lemon tea! Brilliant!

    Trolls look really great....BUT! Hey! Leave the hair....AS IS!
    No messing with the 'PINK' :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful post - its all gorgeous
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Bruce's hair and kipper tie
    Such a kinda groovy guy
    I also like your other dolls
    Especially the trump of trolls! x

    ReplyDelete