Tuesday 29 April 2014

Time flies when you're having Flow...


Do you ever get so immersed in something that you forget the time?

I have just discovered that it is called 'Flow'.

They say it can improve performance, focus motivation
and give a feeling of serenity.

I like 'Flow'
and I have been flowing... 


Some people would call it 'cutting and sticking'.


Lisa calls it 'creative therapy'


and some would call it 'making a mess on the dining room table'


but I'm calling it 'Flow'
and it is welcome in my house any time.


Crafty ways make days flow.

EE xx

12 comments:

  1. I do like the 'Rise and Shine' picture.....
    mmmmM! Took me a while to get round to
    reading the words...! :). (coughs quietly).

    So! I suppose if you put to much into it...
    It's 'Over~Flow'...! :>).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you have been very busy indeed Ms Ethel - Rise and Shine and Shake a leg.
    Best wishes
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm great at Flow! These are great :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when flow happens, my family get hungry I flow....!
    bestest d xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found
    The time to flow
    Creativity makes
    A person grow :)

    One day I will run out of rhyme but will deal with that another time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flow - I like that - a massive mess on the floor in front of my fabric, no - it's my creativity flowing! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two of my favourite things ever, maps and flying ducks, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very apt word, Flow, I hope to flow through the weekend! Chrissie x ps LOVE the way you're flowing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love it when "flow" happens .... a pity it didnt happen when I am doing the housework I feel !!!! Gorgeous creations there E.E.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your flying ducks, do you mind if I ask where you got them from please? X

    ReplyDelete
  11. We make them to sell at our fairs... ( facebook 'Something More Exciting' )
    let me know if you want more details.xx

    ReplyDelete