Monday 30 March 2015

No chocolate!

I have been making and gathering some seasonal essentials.


Just the usual... lambs, bunnies, chicks ...


but no chocolate as I can't be trusted 


and I don't want to peak too soon.


My troll's Valentine market was cancelled 
so I'm giving them another chance...


with some bunny love for our Easter market.


You can't keep a good troll down.


I'm thinking chocolate cake this year as I've been such a good girl.


Have you peaked too soon?

Crafty ways make smug days.

EE xx

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate eggs are good to eat
    But bunny trolls just can't be beat!

    Your bunny trolls are hilarious and brought a smile to my face! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is just sooo gorgeous E.E. Love how you have "easter-fied" the trolls. Think i have indulged in too much choccy things already. Have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...Love those 'pink' troll dolls......
    Who would have thought that back in 1959...
    These dolls, invented by a Danish guy..Thomas Dam..
    Would take the States by storm, in the early 60's.
    First known as the Dam Dolls....Then various other
    names, the 'Good Luck Troll' before they became Trolls! :).
    Wonder how many there are on the planet...!

    ReplyDelete